My 3 picks for Nursing School... what do you think?Register Today!
- by hanifah215 Jul 24, '11So I've come to the conclusion my 3 picks for nursing school is: Aria Health, Northeastern Hosp & Community College of Phila. I'm just curious, have any of u ever attending any of these schools or heard about the programs? Also do u guys have any recommendations for a good nursing program?
Thanx in advance!
- Jul 25, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to PA Nursing Programs Discussion forum. Hopefully you will get some responses here.
- Jul 25, '11 by hanifah215Oh... thanx!
- Jul 25, '11 by tnbutterflyYou are welcome!
- Jul 26, '11 by BumbleBee477I go to Aria now and im just finishing my 2nd semester. Its a great school, alot of work.