Main Line Health Nurse ResidencyRegister Today!
- by MAtoBSN Feb 12Has anyone applied to the Main Line Health nurse residency that was posted with the deadline of January 2013? Curious to see if anyone has heard anything from them either way, about an interview (or not). I would normally just shoot them an email, but it specifically says on the website that they will contact us by phone if we are selected for an interview, and will be sent an email if not chosen... I haven't heard either way, so I'm assuming that's a good thing (?) because I haven't been rejected! Just wondering if anybody knows how long it typically takes to get a response, or if anyone has heard either way if they've been selected.
By the way, I thought I should announce my fantastic news that I just found out this morning that I passed my boards!
- Feb 14 by sharon2012rnCongrats on passing boards. I also applied to this program and havent heard anything. I'm thankful to say I am now employed in a new grad er program. I will still let you know if I'm contacted.
- Feb 15 by kms543I have not heard anything yet either. However, I do know of one person that did hear and will have a panel interview next week. She also has family that works there though and she worked there as an aide so I'm guessing that helped alot. Hopefully they are interviewing friends/family first, then the rest of us will hear!
- Feb 26 by SwellzQuote from sharon2012rnA new grad ER program? Do you mind if I ask what hospital that is at, or at least, what health system?Congrats on passing boards. I also applied to this program and havent heard anything. I'm thankful to say I am now employed in a new grad er program. I will still let you know if I'm contacted.
- Feb 27 by sharon2012rnI'm at st Francis Er internship in Wilmington. I interviewed for Christiana er residency program too but didn't get that job.
- Mar 5 by bbarrickHave any of you who applied for the Main Line Health Spring/Summer Residency heard anything back yet?
- Mar 5 by newnurse44I applied but have not heard anything!
- Mar 6 by bbarrickAlright I thought I was in the ship alone. I guess nothing is better than the rejection email. Do you have any other suggestions for jobs in the Philadelphia area? I feel like I've searched and applied to everywhere I can think of, but no luck landing anything yet.