Licensure by Endorsement into PA

  1. 0
    I've looked at the forms on the PA BON website for licensure by endorsement, and I'm a bit confused.

    I see that you can apply for a license, or a license + Temporary Practice Permit. Why do I need a TPP if I'm getting a license by endorsement? I'm a new grad nurse, currently licensed in VA, and am planning to look for jobs in PA and work their for 1-2 years if I find work there.

    Can someone explain the reason for TPPs to me? I don't mind paying the extra $35 ($135 for license+TPP, only $100 for license alone), but I don't see why I need the TPP at all.


    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 3 Comments...

  3. 0
    A TTP is for a new grad who has not passed the NCLEX and wants to work as a GN. I don't think you would need this.
  4. 0
    Thanks! It all makes sense now.
  5. 0
    So which one is the current form, I am confused as well

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors