Licensure by Endorsement into PA Licensure by Endorsement into PA | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information

Licensure by Endorsement into PA

  1. 0 I've looked at the forms on the PA BON website for licensure by endorsement, and I'm a bit confused.

    I see that you can apply for a license, or a license + Temporary Practice Permit. Why do I need a TPP if I'm getting a license by endorsement? I'm a new grad nurse, currently licensed in VA, and am planning to look for jobs in PA and work their for 1-2 years if I find work there.

    Can someone explain the reason for TPPs to me? I don't mind paying the extra $35 ($135 for license+TPP, only $100 for license alone), but I don't see why I need the TPP at all.

  2. 3 Comments

  3. Visit  LindaB73 profile page
    #1 0
    A TTP is for a new grad who has not passed the NCLEX and wants to work as a GN. I don't think you would need this.
  4. Visit  Pokytrokyt profile page
    #2 0
    Thanks! It all makes sense now.
  5. Visit  sans33 profile page
    #3 0
    So which one is the current form, I am confused as well