Jefferson FACT 2013/2014Register Today!
- by ARJZ Feb 5Hey everyone!
I figured this would be a good thread to start so we can talk to each other about any questions throughout this whole pre-start paperwork process. I'm really excited to start and look forward to meeting everyone!
- Feb 6 by vicapotamusThank you for starting this thread. I am so looking forward to getting to know everyone in the program. Where are you in the paperwork process?
- Feb 7 by ARJZHa!...I need to get started...What about you? I need to get going with the financial aid portion of it. I've just been swamped lately, so hopefully I can get to it this weekend! =)
- Feb 7 by BlueberryFranklinYes, thanks for starting this thread! I just found out I was accepted late last week (yay!!), and am now working on understanding the financial aid situation...
- Feb 12 by sinbadx81Hi everyone,
I'll also be starting FACT this spring. Anyone know if a Facebook page has been started? Looking forward to meeting you all.
Will you guys be going to the reception and dinner events? I know I will be.
- Feb 12 by gator_rl88Hello Everyone!
I originally applied for APW, but then decided to switch to FACT! I don't know of a facebook page being started, but I heard about the accepted students reception from a friend. Looking forward to meeting everyone! My roommate is finishing up FACT this May, so I know it'll be intense!
- Feb 13 by sinbadx81I've created a Facebook group. Please join!
OR search "Jefferson FACT Class of 2013-2014"Last edit by Esme12 on Feb 13 : Reason: TOS/removed hot link
- Feb 20 by sinbadx81Looks like orientation is on May 13th. Can't wait for an official schedule.
- Feb 21 by meep05Does anyone know if we have to find our own clinical placements/preceptor for the MSN portion?
- Feb 25 by gator_rl88My roommate is in the program now, and he gets all his placements and preceptors assigned to him. You don't need to find your own.