Jefferson FACT 2012 - Page 29Register Today!
- Jan 30, '12 by nishtariJust wanted to stop by and say good luck to those still waiting!To everyone else, good luck with getting everything done.
- Jan 30, '12 by anie76thanx for d info mrscreixell !!!
- Jan 30, '12 by SteillareHi everyone,
For the Medical record requirements,
Is there an actual health form provided by the University that we can print out online?
Where do we print out the pre-req. agreement form?
So overwhelming!!!Last edit by Steillare on Jan 30, '12 : Reason: Add more to the content
- Jan 31, '12 by Emg2008Steillare: I received my pre-req. agreement form as a word.doc attachment in an e-mail from Ms. Kelley couple of hours after my interview (my last pre-req. class was listed on the form). The medical form (Tier I) is here: Student Services - Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals - follow the link in the second paragraph. Also, for the drug test, I would actually call my assigned Quest lab location to confirm my appt. I scheduled mine on the Quest lab website and received a confirmation and a reminder but when I showed up they said they couldn't help (they were temporary staff and didn't have required passwords)! I had to run back home to get my car and find another location nearby (I did not have an appointment there, so I had to wait for a while...) - today I can laugh about this.
You can also see our schedule/academic calendar here: :: Thomas Jefferson University :: University Office of the Registrar ::
You are absolutely right: pre-matriculation requirements are overwhelming. I was actually hoping to relax and take it easy before May. Instead I am running around getting shots and tests and fingerprints...
Congratulations! We have made it so far, we can get through this and start the really tough part - classes.
- Jan 31, '12 by Fancy84thanks Emg2008 for sending the link for the academic calendar. i've been hunting for that link and never found it!
for the people relocating, will you be staying on campus or off campus? if off, how is your apt hunting going? it's really getting down to the wire! January is almost gone! time is just flying and before we know it, May is here!!
- Jan 31, '12 by SteillareAnother question..
For the background chk, child abuse clearance, drug text and fingerprinting, how is everyone completing this requirement?
Should I order the package for $95 from Jefferson's link to the AmercianData bank? I just want to check with everyone before going ahead and pay, pay, and pay.
- Jan 31, '12 by mrscreixellThat is what I did. Just so you know there are going to be additional costs than the $95, you also need a money order for $10, plus the fingerprinting. I'm not sure how others did the notarization but I did it at the Jefferson Hospital (Patient Services) for free.
- Feb 1, '12 by Ash7187I just got accepted!! I had my interview today and received an acceptance e-mail a couple hours later. I'm so relieved but excited at the same time Now I just need to get started on that pre-matric list LOL.
Best wishes to those who are still waiting, I hope you hear good news soon!!
- Feb 1, '12 by nishtariOh wow, I've missed alot. I'm not sure hiw that happened.Congrats Ash!!!
- Feb 1, '12 by mrscreixellCongratulations!!