I'm really interested in becoming a psychiatric nurse practitioner, I at one time wanted to be a psychiatrist but I just don't believe it is for me. I have a lot of questions about this that research on the internet does not give they are
1. Will I be able to give therapy?
2. What exactly do I wear?
3. Is getting a doctorate a good idea?
4. Is is beneficial to open my own practice?
5. What is a real job like?
6. Should I minor in psychology?
7. What is the actual pay scale?
8. Is this job in demand?