endorsing to Pennsylvania from Ca

  1. 0 I will be moving to Pennsylvania in few months. I have a California license now and need to endorse to PA. Do I need to have CGFNS verification (being international)??. California had thier own course verification system.

    Thank you
  2. Visit  sans33 profile page

    About sans33

    From 'fargo, ND'; Joined Aug '09; Posts: 57; Likes: 3.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.