Endorsing CA license to PA

  1. 0
    I want to endorse my ca license to PA but the board website is bit confusing. Since ca didn't require cgfns. Do I need to do that as well. or just license verification will be enough?


    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 1 Comments...

  3. 0
    Have you tried to contact the PA BON? The website (State Board of Nursing) may not answer your specific question(s) but you could try to reach them by phone at (717) 783-7142

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors