DCCC Nursing Program 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 15, '12 by jessika12goldAnyone take the nursing elective prereq? Theres a choice of 4. Suggestions? I was also accepted into Neumann(happy about it-they accept at least 42 transfer credits) but DCCC is my first choice. It's way cheaper and I'd rather get my RN before moving on to my BSN. I just find it more simple. Plus, the options of schools I can go to to get my BSN open up.
- Nov 15, '12 by 4boysmamaQuote from jessika12goldDepends on what you consider crazy - in section 1, we're down to 29 (from 31 originally) and had an exam today that was make or break for 4-5 others in the group. Section 2 and 3 have also lost 2 each, and I know at least 2 in both who are on the verge of losing their C average.Someone in my micro class told me people are droping out of the day program like crazy. Her besty is in the day program so I was sort of happy to hear it!
- Nov 19, '12 by jessika12goldIs anyone managing to work full time through the program?
- Dec 7, '12 by jessika12goldany more people dropped?! sorry to sound excited, but I want this badly. Also, anyone have info on the bridge class???
- Dec 15, '12 by HTBANHas anyone received notification for DCCC 2013?
- Dec 19, '12 by ChangeupI've gotten notification that I was accepted to the Evening/Weekend Class at Marple. It was sent, or at least typed up, on December 11th and I received it on the 14th so they are definitely starting to send them out.
- Dec 19, '12 by HTBANGood for you! I'm in also; evenings at CC. So excited for the next steps.
- Dec 23, '12 by cianni2000Quote from ChristinaCupcakeIs anyone currently applying for the Nursing Program for next year? I took my TEAS already, and I'm retaking it in two weeks to get a better score before applying. I'm just curious if anyone else is applying. I'm excited!
Has anyone taken the challenge exam for LPN who have attended a school that was not NLN accredited? I completed a LPN program back in 2006 and was told I had to challenge out of the first year of the nursing program to earn admission into the second year. I elected to apply to general admission and I am number #2 on the waiting list. I'm second guessing my decision to challenge the first year and was just wonder if anyone else had to go this route and if so how was it?
- Dec 29, '12 by cianni2000Hello everyone. I'm currently number# 2 on the day wait list @ dccc. What are the chances I will get in? I also was accepted to harcum which starts in may and only 18 months but really unsure which one to go with. Any suggestions?
- Jan 5 by HTBANQuote from cianni2000I wish I had answers for you. I've only looked into West Chester and DCCC's programs. All the best whichever program that you should choose.Hello everyone. I'm currently number# 2 on the day wait list @ dccc. What are the chances I will get in? I also was accepted to harcum which starts in may and only 18 months but really unsure which one to go with. Any suggestions?