Clinical Nurse 1 Position at CHOPRegister Today!
- by RN88NEW Aug 28Hey,
I recently applied to a Clinical Nurse 1 position at CHOP this August 2013 and its been over a week now and I get the same run around response of "if your requirements meet what we are looking for one of the nurse recruiters will contact you". Their only requirements for this position is a BSN and Temp. practice permit or RN license.
I was just wondering if anyone has applied to this position this August, 2013 or EVER and if so, how long did it take for you to hear back....or what exactly they are looking for...
Any information would help!
- Aug 30 by anie76Hi RN88NEW,
I have applied for a few Clinic nurse positions at CHOP, but they won't take too long to send me a rejection email saying that at this time your appl was not selected. If you did not yet get this email, I would consider it as a good sign and wish you may be getting an interview call. Cuz their rejections are very prompt.
- Aug 31 by Lulu33I interviewed internally in June for the same position and am still playing phone tag with the recruiter. Other internal candidates I know that interviewed got offers anywhere from 2-10 months later. I also have heard internal candidates not getting offers, but it has been rough on the inside, so I can see how it may take a while from external applicants. I do know that they place all internal candidates before external, so it may be a longer wait.
From what I've been told, the nurse recruiters are handling ~ 600 applicants each for this position, so be patient! It's a great place to work, I wish you the best of luck!!
- Sep 3 by RN88NEWThanks!! I have not received a rejection letter so far which may be good. I was just curious because my friend who works there said she called about a week later to check up on her application and at that time they set her up with an interview.
Best of luck!
- Sep 4 by RN88NEWNovanurse3- quick question!
I finally got in touch with one of the recruiters, and she said I should receive a questionnaire before scheduled interview dates for the fall. Is thing a good sign or do all candidates get a questionnaire? Did you fill out one before you did your interview?
- Sep 21 by Lulu33Sorry, I just saw your message RN88NEW! Not sure what the questionnaire entails, I did fill out a short one the day of the interview. Have you received it by now? I would assume that is a good sign, sorry I wasn't of more help! Best of luck!!
- Sep 22 by RN88NEWIts ok! I tried to PM you, but I don't have enough posts to be able to do that! I was told that the pre-screening questionnaire will come November/December. Wish it was sooner, but yes this is a good sign. Any luck since you've interviewed CHOP?
- Sep 22 by LadyFree28Takes up to 8 months as an external candidate.
Best wishes !
- Oct 29 by RN88NEWLulu33,
I would love that! I have an interview in about a week, so that would be great. Can you PM me? I am unable to do so because I don't have enough posts