CCAC Spring 2013 hopefuls! - Page 24Register Today!
- Nov 24, '12 by PghGirl7Quote from kmoty01I signed up for a CPR class at CCAC Agh for Dec 14th. It was $50. I do know that online is not accepted, I believe it says it right on the paper.has anyone had any luck finding a cpr class? And I saw somewhere that there is cpr certification for health providers online, does anyone know if ccac will accept online cpr?
I got my 2nd TB placed yesterday, received my drug test results & fingerprint results. All I'm waiting for is my titer results, child abuse clearance & physical.
- Nov 24, '12 by kmoty01How do you sign up for the CPR class at Agh?
- Nov 24, '12 by MrABQuote from kmoty01I second this question. I registered for a class at the beginning of next month, but I'm not 100% on how legit it is - apparently it's sponsored by "NurseFinders."How do you sign up for the CPR class at Agh?
Also, on the physical I got each individual box signed because that form is incredibly vague. The crew that took my titers/drug test were baffled by the format and it's making me nervous. The person who gave me my drug test was very confused and kept trying to take my titers paper, god I hope they didn't screw something up in the administration process.
- Nov 25, '12 by PghGirl7Quote from kmoty01http://shopcommunityed.ccac.edu/Cour...Providers.aspxHow do you sign up for the CPR class at Agh?
It's still open.
- Nov 25, '12 by MrABQuote from PghGirl7Many thanks.
It's still open.
- Nov 26, '12 by kbrady93hey all! just wondering if any of you guys knew how we were suposed to show them proof of the CPR, physical and other stuff! it says must be submitted by jan 4, so should we just email to carrie slagle? and also, i took my CPR class at the richland EMS, for $35 if anyone is still looking. i was out in 2 hours!
- Nov 26, '12 by jme123When you complete CPR you will receive a card in the mail. Bring the card to the campus and they will make a copy of it. They will not accept a copy from you. And no they do not accept online CPR
Also you have to hand deliver everything to the campus you are attending all at once
- Nov 28, '12 by kmoty01Does anyone who got into Allegheny campus know where we go to register? I have my appointment tomorrow and I cant find the paper that tells me where to go
- Nov 29, '12 by PghGirl7Quote from kmoty01I registered on November 15th in the Advising office. We met with Nursing advisors who correlated our schedule then went to the registration desk with our schedule to actually register us.Does anyone who got into Allegheny campus know where we go to register? I have my appointment tomorrow and I cant find the paper that tells me where to go
- Nov 29, '12 by kmoty01thanks. when you registered did you actually have options? the only thing we could pick was clinical day