Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 7, '12 by PhilliesGirl05Awarren, are you starting in September? I think I will just continue and get my BSN from PSU after Aria. I hope it won't take too long! :uhoh21:
- Mar 7, '12 by awarren808Yes. I was accepted for January but was delayed until Sepember.
- Mar 8, '12 by simplyblessed@ Awarren, I'm really not quite sure about when it will be an official BSN program. From what Julie told me, they are waiting for Penn State to officially put their stamp on it, so I wonder how that will be? Maybe we'll learn a bit more at orientation?
- Mar 8, '12 by PhilliesGirl05Awarren,
That's great that we will be future classmates I can't wait to get started...but theres SO much to do before we even begin lol
- Mar 8, '12 by awarren808I see they already added nursing 200W
- Mar 8, '12 by awarren808Phillie girl you were already accepted?
- Mar 8, '12 by PhilliesGirl05Yea I am starting in September!
- Mar 9, '12 by simplyblessedOh WOW Phillygirl that's fantastic!!!!! When did you get the news?!!
- Mar 9, '12 by awarren808I actually completed everything for january admission. I only have to get another physical.
- Mar 9, '12 by PhilliesGirl05@ Awarren, that's great, It's defintiely a lot to get done! I am still waiting for the medical packet to come in the mail to see exactly what I need to do. Overwhelming, but I'm so excited.
@Simply- Thank you I applied for early admission, i found out fairly recently. Are you starting in Sept also? When did you find out?