Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 27Register Today!
- Nope...I called twice and left an email. I wanted to check if I had to take the drug test again. Oh well that was probably $30 down the drain :-(. Last year was my first flu shot, I only had a slight fevr and aches. But then again my dr's nurses gave me a flu shot, 2nd step tb test, tetnus, polio booster and hep b shot all on the same day (to save me so many trips back and forth), so it could've been the combonation.
- Apr 26, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberHey girls! I havent been able to get in contact with Julie either. I've tried calling a few times, and emailing even more. I guess the move is making it difficult for her to respond to us.
Has anyone set their date for the CPR training yet? I set mine at the hospital for July 27th at the Torresdale campus.
- I also tried logging onto the certified background website and it has 3 different options of packages to choose...? I emailed the address given to us in our packet to ask questions regarding setting up an account, but they emailed back saying they don't have enough of my info. haha oh boy...and so the frustrations begin lol. If anyone set up your account with the certifiedbackground please let me know what you did to initiate your account.
- Ayanna, thank you for your input on the flu vaccines...I feel better going into that now
- Quote from PhilliesGirl05Go to the website and select student. You should be prompted to enter the school code: AQ09. After that it's pretty much checkout.I also tried logging onto the certified background website and it has 3 different options of packages to choose...? I emailed the address given to us in our packet to ask questions regarding setting up an account, but they emailed back saying they don't have enough of my info. haha oh boy...and so the frustrations begin lol. If anyone set up your account with the certifiedbackground please let me know what you did to initiate your account.
KristinLast edit by awarren808 on Apr 26, '12
- I've been wondering about this for awhile now...
I know Aria states that it is a r.n. diploma granting program with a psu associate degree option (which I only have to take one additional class.) By diploma do they mean ADN?
- Thank you!
- Apr 27, '12 by BumbleBee477Quote from simplyblessedThanks. Yes the tests are applied knowledge. Meaning, they write the tests assuming you know EVERYTHING and will give you a scenario and sometimes two answers are correct, but which is the BEST answer? A lot of students are shocked to see their grade on the first test But really the best way to get used to the tests is just by taking them and getting used to it. I think if you read thru and try NCLEX questions, it will def. help u get a better idea. And yeah like i was saying....they assume you know everything, like the anatomy and the facts of something and then they will ask u the applied question, usually NURSING CARE questions.Oh Yes, Bumblebee can I have forgotten the Boys???!!!! Congratulations on getting to nursing 310! I've heard that nursing tests are a LOT different than how we've been studying up to this point. Can you offer up any tips or suggestions to that learning style? I went to the library and checked out lippincott's NCLEX preparation and the KAPLAN just to get a general idea of how questions will be asked on how to break down and analyze the answers and nursing is more on the preventative and management side of things (or so I've been told).
- Apr 27, '12 by BumbleBee477I applied for January 2011. I knew i was accepted online (sonisweb) i think around Sep. 28th. I received my official letter around Oct. 6. Something like that
They posted it on the log in for us, im unsure if they still do it that way or not.
- Apr 27, '12 by awarren808They didn't post a tier or admission decision for us. I applied for January 2012.