Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- Mar 11, '12 by PhilliesGirl05My fingers are crossed for everyone patiently waiting to hear back from admissions. Good luck and please let us know when you hear something!
- Mar 11, '12 by simplyblessedThanks so much philliesgirl! Every toe is important! I will be on here the moment I find out :-)
- Mar 12, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberHello everyone! I just want to say thank you so much for all of your help through this admissions process. It has been much easier knowing that other people are going through this too who can help. I greatly appreciate it. I am praying that we all get accepted and can finally be classmates! Thank you again, and I will continue to keep everyone posted on my status just as I hope everyone else will as well.
- Mar 13, '12 by awarren808Heys guys if you want a peek at the admission/medical packet it's in the student handbook starting on page 174
- Mar 13, '12 by awarren808You can download the handbook @http://www.ariahealth.org/default.aspx?pageid=3338
- Mar 14, '12 by simplyblessedOh wow, thanks Awarren!
@ Amber, isn't this site just wonderful?! Best of luck to you too!
- Mar 15, '12 by awarren808Any news yet?
- Mar 15, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberJust curious, does anyone know anything about the schools financial aid system? Scholarships or anything like that? And does this down payment I keep hearing about have to be paid by us right away even if we need financial aid. Thanks!
- Mar 15, '12 by awarren808I not sure about scholarships, my financial packet only included pell and pheaa grant. The payment is $160 to accept admission, which due like two weeks after you receive your acceptance letter. All I can say is be ready to spend some money. Background check fees, uniforms and the drug test fee are all out of pocket expenses.
- Mar 15, '12 by PhilliesGirl05Hey awarren,
What vaccinations did you have to get that are necessary to start the program?