HELP! I need to ask a pediatric nurse some questions.
- 0Dec 3, '12 by kgunnettI am currently working on a project for school and one of the requirements is to ask a pediatric nurse some questions and type a paper on them. Around my area, we have next to zero pediatric nurses. If you could help that would be great!
- 0Dec 11, '12 by kgunnettIt is a long paper!
1. Describe what you do?
2. What qualifications and skills were necessary for you to acquire this position?
3.What is your highest year of education?
4.Describe your work schedule? (Including average hours a week)
5.What do you like the most about your job?
6.Is there anything you dont like about your job?
7.Would you like to work another job?
8.Job History (Emplyer/Years)
9. If you were in high school, what career path would you choose and why?
10. Do you have advice for me in choosing my career path?
11. What do you think is the two most important characteristics of a new employee? Why?
12. What was the one thing you would least expected or difficult when starting your job?
13. How do you feel your job changed over the years?
14. Do you think your job will be different down the road? What will be different?
- 0Dec 13, '12 by JustBeachyNurse, LPNQuote from smurfynurseyThis new member only has 2 posts and the minimum requirement of this site is 15 quality posts in order to access the private messaging system. You can send the OP a message and they would be able to read the PM but they won't be able to respond.can you PM me your email? I will gladly answer your questions
(We discourage posting email addresses in the public forums as this is a highly indexed site that is read around the world plus it makes your email address available to spammers and bots. )