Nurse needed for IM injections Nurse needed for IM injections | allnurses

Nurse needed for IM injections

  1. 0 Have been prescribed B12 and HCG. I need a professional to administer. Any suggestions on finding a nurse whom would come to home to administer? Any suggestions would help.
  2. 3 Comments

  3. Visit  Not_A_Hat_Person profile page
    #1 0
    Post an ad on Craigslist. Contact a home health agency.
  4. Visit  PsychNurseWannaBe profile page
    #2 0
    Contact your MD's office
  5. Visit  NRSKarenRN profile page
    #3 0

    a. physician/np/pa who prescribed medication office staff should be able to instruct you in medication admininistration. call them.

    b. if no nursing staff at doctors office, ask them for referral to a home care agency.... otherwise

    c. if prescribers office not helpful, contact your insurance company to ask for authorization + referral for home care.

    individual personal advice and solicitation of membership is prohibited by terms of service. closing thread.