ER Nurses Question

  1. You post in general was closed because we are not able to give medical advice here and that is what your asking for. You do need to go and seek advice from your doctor, if you are having recurrent attacks you need to be seen and treated. I am sorry your suffering, biliary pain can be very debilitating and if you know what your triggers are then you need to be avoiding them.

    Keep a diary of your triggers and attacks and take it to your doctor for an assessment and plan of treatment. I hope you feel better soon

    I am closing this thread now.
  2. Visit XB9S profile page

    About XB9S Guide

    Joined: Sep '06; Posts: 8,658; Likes: 3,943