PCT Interview (nervous)Register Today!
This is a discussion on PCT Interview (nervous) in Patient Care Technician / Assistants (PCT/PCA), part of Nursing Student ... Hello Everyone, After a year of being certified and over 50 application I finally got a call...by cnabeauty Oct 8, '12Hello Everyone,
After a year of being certified and over 50 application I finally got a call back for an interview at a major hospital in the city. Im so excited. I just dont want to mess anything up. The HR Rep told me that I would be taking a pre-employment exam and that would follow the interview. I have no experience in the health care field but I have a passion for it. I was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice on what I should expect on the exam and what question will most likely be asked and what are some good question I should ask during the interview. Any advice will help me greatly.
Thanks in Advance!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=790973©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,838 Views
- Nov 13, '12 by YourHeroDid you get the job?
- Nov 14, '12 by cnabeautyYes they hired me and I start on the 3rd in the float pool 2nd shift at $15hr with shift differential
- Dec 17, '12 by patekgtechOutstanding! It's a Tough market and you MADE IT! I wish you luck!Last edit by patekgtech on Dec 17, '12 : Reason: typo
- Dec 17, '12 by cnabeautyThank you so much
- Dec 20, '12 by Bobmo88Congrats!
- Dec 21, '12 by KdreneeCongrats! $15 an hour is amazing!