Oklahoma AUA working in another state

  1. 0
    I have a question (or questions) for anyone who was a AUA (Advanced Unlicensed Assistant) in the state of Oklahoma who has left the state and is working as a CNA/PCT in another state. I'm curious of how you were able to get your CNA in that state. I have an my AUA certificate and I am moving to a different state. I have been turned down for a reciprosity in two states (both on the East Coast). If you were able to get a reciprosity which state gave it to you. If you weren't able to get it what did you do. I did contact the Dept of Health in OK and hoping to be able to take the CNA exam in OK to transfer, but I just don't want to spend the money to take the test when I already have a certificate. Any advice would be great.

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights: Student Edition newsletter.

  2. 0 Comments...

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors