How much do you make as a tech? - Page 7Register Today!
- Dec 3 by Jmsimpson10Delaware btw
- Dec 7 by barcode120xQuote from Jmsimpson10Sounds like you're a lift tech (mobility tech is another name I hear) or PT aide? I'm a life tech as well down here in Southern California for rehab too.Started me at 13.09 , 15 % extra for 3-11 & 11-7 shift & 10 % for weekends . So 25% for both. I work on the rehab floor at a hospital
I work weekend nights for about $14.65. We used to be 8 hour, but earlier this year we got approved for 12 hours (yeah! haha).
- Dec 7 by PD82DFW area Texas: $15/hr as a PCT in post partum
- Dec 8 by Lacey1993I've been a CNA for a little over a year now. First job I made $10.00 an hour doing private duty. Second job I made $11.00 an hour at a nursing home. 3rd and current job at a hospital, I make $12.00 an hour on weekdays and $13.25 on weekends as a Unit Secretary/CNA. This is in the Bradenton-Sarasota area in FL.
- Dec 8 by Glycerine8211.32 Myrtle Beach, SC.
1.00 w/e diff. 1.00 night diff
Nursing students range from nurse tech I-V. NT 1's make 10/hr. NT 4s (last semester) make around 20!