I'm a nursing student and taking a Spirituality for Healthcare Providers class. We are to interview an individual who provides spiritual care in some way. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions. The interview is to help in writing a paper about improving spiritual care for patients and improving the patient's environment in order to promote their healing. The questions are below:
1. What is your name? If you do not want to give your name, please note "Anonymous."
2. Where do you work?
3. What is your position?
4. Explain the function, roles, and responsibilities of your position.
5. How do you provide spiritual care to a person who is experiencing an illness/injury? Please list a few examples.
5. How do you provide spiritual care for the family of a person who is experiencing an illness/injury?
6. How do you feel that you are able to enhance the healing environment for the person who is sick/injured and his/her family?
Thank you for any help!