Hi from CanadaRegister Today!
- by nurse4Him Aug 24, '04hi there everybody. i am a rn in manitoba canada. i am currently working as a home care nurse and enjoy it. i am starting a new parish nurse ministry in my local church. this is a totally new thing to us - and to anyone i know - as far as that goes. i've found several good websites that explain what parish nursing is all about and i look forward to learning from all of you.
i'm wondering if there are any canadian parish nurses in this group. if so i'd love to hear from you.
- 2,353 Views
- Aug 25, '04 by nursebedlamhullo, welcome to allnurses, hope you enjoy being here
- Aug 25, '04 by VickyRNI am moving your post to the Parish Nurse Forum... there you should be able to get more responses
BTW, welcome to allnurses!!!!
- Aug 25, '04 by Energizer BunnyWelcome to the site!
- Aug 25, '04 by TanyaDawn LPNHi, everyone. I am an LPN from Prince Edward Island Canada. This is my first time posting on the forum, so I hope I don't mess it up too much.
I am hoping to make lots of friends within this site.