Distance PN course?Register Today!
- by BSNinTX Jul 27, '06Anyone know of distance PN prep programs? Online, correspondence, etc. I've seen a few, but I would like to see if anyone has any more ideas.
- Jul 28, '06 by tnbutterflyAre there Parish Nurses already in your area? If so, are they affiliated with a hospital? I received my Parish Nurse training through a local hospital.
- Aug 9, '06 by siouxcitysusiI am LPN and wonder if there is any place where I could be trained as a Parish Nurse? Retired in 2004.
- Aug 9, '06 by siouxcitysusiI would like to add that I am near Portland, OR.
- Aug 11, '06 by tnbutterflyI believe according to the Scope and Standards of Parish Nurse Practice established by the ANA that a Parish Nurse must be an RN.