New York Times: Reassessing Flu ShotsRegister Today!
- by ~*Stargazer*~ Nov 17, '12Hi folks, I just ran across this article today and wanted to share it here with you all. I think it's very interesting that even the main stream media is raising legitimate questions, not just fringe/"quack" sites.
- 1,552 Views
- Nov 17, '12 by ~*Stargazer*~LOL! Did you read the report? There's a link to it in the article.
- Nov 18, '12 by morte?? I was being.......somewhat childish......but what link to what? I did click on your link and read the article. now i must go back and try to figure out what you mean....lol.Quote from ~*Stargazer*~ah, no, 160 pages when set side to side like that would be a pain in the tuccus (sp). Did read a little. So, their point is to continue to improve,, that is a good thing? Maybe...LOL! Did you read the report? There's a link to it in the article.
The cold hearted truth is that vaccination serves the individual, not the species.Last edit by morte on Nov 18, '12
- Nov 18, '12 by ~*Stargazer*~Just skip to page 127.
- Nov 23, '12 by olddraggerI wonder what happens next?
The true "facts" are starting to come out and their ramifications will be interesting.
To tell you the truth I am beginning to loose faith in the health care profession. There are too many "others" directing what we know we need to do, yet, we don't take a stand. This mandatory flu vaccination is but one example.
- Nov 25, '12 by ~*Stargazer*~I'm not sure what you mean.