Has Anyone Here Received the H1N1 Flumist?Register Today!
- by Multicollinearity Oct 14, '09I'm curious if there were side effects like fever or malaise. Anyone?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=431347©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Oct 14, '09 by jennifer0702I tried to get the flumist today while at the doctor. I was told they are only offering it to pediatric patients and pregnant woman at my clinic. I'm going to try another clinic as I want flumist versus the shot.
- Oct 14, '09 by MulticollinearityThat's strange. Pregnant women should not be getting flumist because it is a live-attenuated vaccine.
- Oct 14, '09 by indigo girlQuote from multicollinearityThat's true.That's strange. Pregnant women should not be getting flumist because it is a live-attenuated vaccine.
I am thinking that the clinic probably meant that they would be reserving the thimerosal free injections for pregnant women, and not the mist.
- Oct 23, '09 by SterlinkI got the mist about 10 hours ago. All I have noticed is a little nasal congestion. But it is very slight, and if I hadn't gotten the mist I wouldn't have even thought about it.
- Oct 23, '09 by silvergirli just got mine today. Along with my seasonal injection. Yay! Though I think I had it already -sinus inf, strep, then bronchitis....ugh...