I'm a new grad RN looking for a job and I'd like to tailor my cover letter and resume to each position I apply for. Could you answer a few questions to help me out? Thanks for your time!
1. If you were the hiring manager what skill(s) would be non-negotiable must-haves for a new grad hire?
2. If a great candidate did not have that skill how would you suggest they obtain it?
3. A new grad should NEVER ...
4. A new grad should ALWAYS ...
Again - thanks for your time!
Sep 23, '12
1. Quick learner, open to input from multiple sources.
2. Don't know about how to teach humility.
3. Think they know more than anybody, including the person emptying the trash.
4. Be open to teaching from all sources. For example, nobody knows how to give a quicker bed bath than a CA!