PACU sloganRegister Today!
- by Charity Apr 19, '07We are searching for a cute slogan for some tees that we will be ordering for our PACU. Any ideas? A few years ago we had PACU: Wake Up With Someone Who Cares! It went over well. All staff will be ordering this, so it cant be just for the RN's.
Thanks to anyone for any ideas,
- Sep 26, '07 by mothertuckerI posted something to this nature yesterday in the general nursing forum. Check out the responses there. There are some really great ones!
- Sep 30, '07 by Marie_LPN, RNI like 'wake up with someone who cares.'
- Oct 8, '07 by sharannHow about "Wake up under a friendly chin?"
Ok, that was awful! But I often wonder what these people think when they wake up and see 3 nurses hovering over their face..
- Oct 9, '07 by sharannGood one MArie!
- Oct 9, '07 by Marie_LPN, RNPACU: Open Your Eyes.
- Oct 12, '07 by Marie_LPN, RNWe thought of a good one for anesthesia about a year ago:
Need Anesthesia? Dial 1-800-PASS-GAS
- Nov 1, '07 by Darth NightingaleThe hospital I use to work at had a hawaian theme one day. Everyone wore their flowered shirts or scrubs. The theme was, "Wake up in Paradise!" I thought that was a groovey idea.