Cecil B Drain's PACU book...Register Today!
- by Krista77 Mar 16, '07do any of you who own cecil b drain's reference book: "post anesthesia care unit: a critical care approach to post anesthesia nursing" - from 1994 find that the information is not current? i just wonder about spending $50-$60 bucks on a book that may have information that is out of date.
- Mar 23, '07 by CharityI am hearing noises that a new edition is due out VERY soon, but I have not found it yet...
- Mar 23, '07 by Krista77Thanks a bunch- I'll keep my eyes peeled
- Apr 17, '07 by yankeecamperI have the 2003 edition. It has new chapters not in the previous editions. Also the specialty chapter's have been rewritten and the pharmacology section has a whole new section.
I love Drain's book and it was my main source of study when I took the CPAN exam last year. I highly recommend it.
- Apr 28, '08 by almostretiredBefore our last JCAHO survey we were told to remove all books from the department that were more than 5 years old.