Interview tips for Ortho/trauma RN
- 1May 12, '11 by shubhHI
I am RN whose is having interview for Ortho/trauma RN position.I have experienced field of PICU & CCU.I need suggestions from you guys, What kind of questions I will be facing in my interview from the nurse manager?I need to prepare myself.
I am really looking forward to you guys to help me to get through it happily.
- 1May 31, '11 by RN/CMNot sure if you've already had your interview or not, but they might ask:
1. What qualifications do you have for this position?
2. Why do you want to change specialties?
3. How will you adjust to a higher nurse to patient ratio?
Just a few that I can think of. I hope this helps.
- 0Jul 25, '11 by jahraQuote from shubhCongratulations on your new job! I will defer to others currently working ortho for some job tips.HI Jahra,
I am very very happy to tell you that I have recently got my first job offer. I will be starting in august.
Little nervous also.. please give me some tips for my first job here.
Thanks a lot..
Being very organized with a daily worksheet is one suggestion.
You might want to check out the NAON for resources.
- 0Apr 18, '12 by alissan6Hi guys,
I know this is a late response but I have an interview next week for an ortho/trauma RN at a level 1 trauma center. Can you give me some suggestions on what to expect at the interview. I've only been a med/tele RN with less than a year of experience. This is a very exciting opportunity for me.