Think twice before choosing linfield.Register Today!
- by Nursling pdx Apr 3, '12To put it nicely the program is a hot mess. IF you want to spend all four semesters at a nursing home for your clinical then go for it!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=693550©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 841 Views
- Apr 4, '12 by happiness123is that all that's bad about it? nursing home clinicals? I have heard from a few people talk about how disorganized Linfield is and warn me not to attend there, but it all seems very vague. Can you be more specific? I'm a little concerned since I kinda wanna go there lol
- Apr 4, '12 by Nursling pdxMost of the teachers are less than stellar... Assignments not being turned back till the end of the term. They ran out of clinical sites so several groups had to go to elementary schools to teach health education. They do not want to hear student feedback and ARE VERY DISORGANIZED.
- Apr 5, '12 by happiness123Oh dear, is this a new development or has it always been like that?
- Apr 5, '12 by prdmxyNursingPDX are you on the waitlist? Your just trying to scare people off so that you get in aren't you...
- Apr 8, '12 by Nursling pdxnope not on the wait list...
- Apr 25, '12 by CatieloopsSo are you already on the program nursing pdx?