OHSU and other PDX area applicants for 2009 - Page 11Register Today!
- Feb 24, '10 by sbodianI think it is mid-June. What other programs are you waiting to hear from?
- Feb 26, '10 by LindsayPaigeWhen will they call for the OCNE interviews? Does anyone know. Thanks!
- Feb 26, '10 by deasiacThere are no interviews for the OCNE program. They said that letters will be sent out in early may with admission decisions. Good luck!!
- Feb 26, '10 by LindsayPaigeThanks desiac! Didi you also apply to the Portland OCNE?
- Feb 28, '10 by barleynhopsBSNUnless OCNE community college programs have have changed there admission requirements since last year you should get a letter with your points in late April and another letter inviting you to interview first week of May.
- Feb 28, '10 by deasiacSo sorry I thought we were talking about OHSU OCNE and not the community college OCNE programs. But I did apply to some of them.
- Feb 28, '10 by LindsayPaigeI didn't think we were talking about the community college program. Good luck guys!
- Mar 10, '10 by woohoo123I am trying to decide between OHSU's ABM (into nurse-midwifery) and UCSF. Anyone out there who is also doing the ABM to Nurse Midwifery or have any insight as to the program at ABM OHSU. Why are you choosing OSHU? There is not a lot of info out there - so i'd love to chat with anyone in my position or someone who is already in the program!
- Apr 29, '10 by <3 MidwiferyI know this post is from last year but I was wondering if you wouldnt mind sharing your experience at OHSU so far and what your stats and experience was as an applicant. I will be applying this next application cycle and as a Oregon resident I really want to attend OHSU. It is very difficult to find information threads on the ABN to CNM program at OHSU. Thanks for any info!