Applicants to Portland area schools for 2012. - Page 40Register Today!
- Jul 19, '12 by SushiOConnorI think there is still a very good chance that someone's plans will change and you will get a call from PCC! It's still about two months out...
- Jul 19, '12 by jillane2011Thank you SushiOConnor! It's so fast paced I forget to be patient sometimes! I accepted the school in Colorado, but you're right I still have two months! I just want to find out soon so I can mentally/physically prepare myself and get everything ready versus getting a call the day before class starts. I would still be very grateful to receive a call the day and would accept it in a heart beat but it would be nice to know ahead of time. Which program are you attending?
- Jul 20, '12 by LilpokaI think your chances of getting in are pretty good Jillane2011! So much can happen in two months. I'm keeping happy thoughts for you!
- Thank you Lilpoka! I believe your response was the magic touch! I finally got a call from PCC yesterday!! I was at work and when I went to check my cell I saw that I missed the call by 5 minutes. I called them back in a heart beat and accepted!
- Jul 21, '12 by emmyersYay, Congrats!!!!! So happy for you Jillane, knew you'd get the call!
- Jul 21, '12 by emmyersIs everyone excited to start or what?! Anyone here that is MHCC fall term that is getting excited for the NRS100 course that starts in a week?! I know I am, can't wait to meet everyone, really looking forward to this class!
On a side note, I still need to get 2 titers done (MMR and Varicella), does anyone have any good recommendations for where to get them? Looking for a trustworthy establishment and good prices.
- Jul 21, '12 by LilpokaHow awesome Jillane!!! You must be so excited that you could pee your pants . Good luck and have fun!
- Thank you emmyers!! I can't believe Mt. Hood starts so soon! I'm excited for you! My gf is at mhcc right now and she loves the program. I'm sorry I can't suggest much places to get titers since I got all of them with kaiser. Goodluck!
- Thank you Lilpoka! I almost peed my pants! Almost cried! How many times did you jump up and down when you got accepted?!Goodbye to prereqs and it's finally time to get down to business!
- Jul 21, '12 by LilpokaFor emmyers...I went to the county health department to get my immunizations. They only cost $15 each for my 2nd mmr and TD. I think they do titers there too. I can get you the number if you need it.
And jillane...I actually DID cry. I was accepted into three schools and found that I had a tough time deciding between MT Hood and CCC. I chose CCC. And to tell the truth...I don't think I have stopped jumping up and down, lol. I am taking a couple classes right now during the summer- one to go towards my BA(stats). But super excited! We have all worked so hard to get here and it feels great knowing that we made it.