Applicants to Portland area schools for 2012. - Page 19Register Today!
- May 8, '12 by LilpokaWillamette View. They are a retirement/assisted living with a home care side. Check out their website for job openings.
They also have a posting on Craigslist right now for the Home Care side... CNA/ Personal Care Worker - HOME CARE - Variable Part Time
- May 8, '12 by Christy24Lilpoka, I'm hoping to take the Nursing Assistant course through CCC this summer and then start CNA work right after that. Of course I'm not looking for employment yet, but Willamette View just so happens to be less than a mile from my place... good to know for future reference. Thanks!
- May 8, '12 by LilpokaHi Keeks-
And...if you are planning to apply to Clackamas for their RN program, they are an affiliate and will gain you 3 extra points. So with your CNA and employment with Willamette view, that gives you 6 addn'l points! Not too shabby! Good luck.
- May 9, '12 by NurseLaura11Hey everyone!! I'm happy I found this forum. A lot of useful information
I applied to PCC, CCC, OHSU and Clark. So far I have had the PCC interview, my CCC interview at the end of this month, and I'm still waiting to hear from OHSU and Clark. My top choice would be OHSU or CCC!! It's so hard having to wait for the acceptance letter. I'm praying everyday I get in somewhere!!
- May 9, '12 by NurseLaura11I called OHSU a few days ago, and the lady told me their sending out letters for the OCNE Portland Campus beginning of next week. Same time I'll be expecting something from PCC.
If anyone gets anything from OHSU, let me know!!!!
- May 9, '12 by valeriatackittPortland medic, I called admissions office last week and was told that letters will start getting sent out starting this week! Originally, at the time of application I was told that letter don't get sent out until June1st. SO I am hoping to get something by this weekend So far nothing in the mail
OHSU is my last hope for getting in this year. U of P put me on a wait list at #67:S
- May 9, '12 by ReidOkay, that's two people giving intel that the end of our wait is near (thanks you two!). Time to start stalking the mailman.
Luck and large envelopes to all!
- May 10, '12 by portland medicWell I talked to admissions at OHSU yesterday and the lady said letters would be sent out either at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. I just got off the phone with the guy at PCC ( who claimed to be the one to actually send the letters out ) and he said they are having delays, and that the deadline is being pushed back a week or two, and that the letters wont go out until the end of the month.
- May 10, '12 by SushiOConnorPCC delay! UUGGGG!!!!
- May 10, '12 by missmichelleSushiOConnor,
What do you mean? There is going to be a delay?