Applicants to Portland area schools for 2012. - Page 14Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by nwnursingYeah I know. I have to say I was pleased by the number of men in the room. (I wasn't one of them. It's good to get gender diversity into the field. I could have used an extra three minutes, but oh, well.
- Apr 27, '12 by jimithing112Pcc's current 1st year class is down about 30 people from what they started with. They have a reputation of weeding people out. Do with that info what you want.
- Apr 27, '12 by LilpokaFor anyone interested in a bit of one student's opinion (she is a 2nd yr student at PCC) about PCC's program, check out page 5, post by Stellar.Stella. I was a little nervous when I read it because I really thought PCC would be a top choice for me. I have also applied to Mt Hood, Clackamas, & OHSU. Still not sure what to do with her thoughts and experiences, but it is good to at least hear from another student that's in the program.
- Apr 27, '12 by jimithing112I've heard this from more than the one current student, too.
- Apr 28, '12 by portland medicYeah PCC's attrition rate is a little concerning. The main thing I'm looking for in a program is the quality of their clinicals, so hopefully I can find out in the orientations if I do get into more than one.
- Apr 29, '12 by SushiOConnorHEY! portland medic and osuchris, I was in that Friday morning PCC group too! I was the one who's monitor fell off when I tried to adjust it! I was wearing a white shirt & khakis. Where were you guys?
- Apr 29, '12 by rcj2009I was the guy with gray hair in the row in front of you sitting next to the wall.
Fun essays, eh?
- Apr 30, '12 by emmyersdoes anyone know which day is the last day of MHCC interviews?
- Apr 30, '12 by LilpokaFriday was the last day for MHCC interviews. People will be notified by this Friday (May 4) via email. I'm so nervous!
- Apr 30, '12 by osuchrisSushi, I was I think two or three seats to the right of you. Probably the most casually dressed in the room in my shorts and long-sleeved tee. We must all have been clustered in the same corner.