Acceptance letters????Register Today!
This is a discussion on Acceptance letters???? in Oregon State Nursing Programs, part of Oregon Nursing ... Has anyone recieved one???? Ive applied to U of P and a few others but the wait is killing me!!!!!...by GVTA Mar 3, '10Has anyone recieved one???? Ive applied to U of P and a few others but the wait is killing me!!!!! I recieved a letter RE: providence scholarship Interview and i was lucky to recieve one!! but i havent heard from U of P yet
so just wondering about others, let me know and GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=459991©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 34,211 Views
I have also received an invitation to the Providence Scholars interview but have not yet received a decision regarding my admission acceptance to UP.
I hope it means we got in!! Waiting in the dark is killing me!!
- Im glad I have someone in the same boat. I really hope it means that too!! Congrats and good luck, let me know how it turns out
- i just spoke with someone and they state that providence only selects admitted up nursing students for the interview. but to call admissions just in case things have changed.
congrats to you too!!! i hope we hear soon. i will keep you posted!!
Last edit by sirI on Mar 4, '10
- Mar 3, '10 by AshniPerpetuaFirst of all, congratulations to both of you!!! I'm pretty sure that Sakara's right about being admitted to UP before you're considered for the interview....so I daresay both of you are in. Do you happen to know when the letters were sent out? I also applied for the scholarship, but haven't heard anything yet....not sure if it's just because I'm down in California, or if I should take this as a sign that I probably didn't get invited to the interview. I think it's the "not knowing when I'll find out" part that's driving me nuts right now rather than the prospect that I didn't get an interview, so any insight you could lend would be greatly appreciated! And again, congrats to you both!
- March 1st I received an email from UP stating the following:
"Hello Providence Scholar Program applicant, correspondence was sent to you today via the US mail or campus mail regarding your application status. If you are a transfer student waiting for your admissions status, please know that the admissions office is processing the admissions decisions made by the School of Nursing and will send a letter to you very soon; hopefully this week."
So you should receive your news soon. You probably didn't get yours since your in Cali. I live like 15 minutes from the school and is probably why I got my letter so quickly!!
Good luck to you!!!
- To Ashini... I would check your email, i also recieved the same email prior to the actual letter. Hopefully it all works out!!
To Sakara, did you confirm your interview yet? And thanks for the words of incouragement (:
- Mar 3, '10 by AshniPerpetuaNo e-mail....strange. Guess I just have to be patient, I just hope nothing happened to my application. Thanks so much for the help and good wishes, though!
- Did you recieve an email after your application from U of P confirming that they had all your materials? I hope things go well, I talked to the lady who deals with the scholarships and she said that the admissions office will be sending out letters today through friday, so since your in california you might not get one until next week or the next. Sorry for the wait! I know how it feels my nerves are going crazy
- To GVTA - No I have not yet. I will call tomorrow to confirm my interview. Did you ask the scholarship lady about interviewee admission status? If not I will ask her tomorrow. Hahaha I am to impatient!!!
Thanks for all the quick replies!!!Last edit by Sakara on Mar 3, '10