OHSU CRNA ProgramRegister Today!
- by smilin_gp Feb 6, '06I found out about this on the SRNA thread; however I thought that it should also be posted on the Oregon site. It's nice to see new programs coming here!
- 4,121 Views
- Feb 6, '06 by adriennenicollThanks so much for posting that! I really appreciate any info anybody has on that program. I was afraid I'd have to move to Spokane before coming back to Portland. You're a gem, smilin_gp.
- Feb 7, '06 by smilin_gpThanks adrienne! Hopefully more info will come out once the program gets going. I was also in the same boat with Gonzaga being the closest program. I'm sure OHSU will be crazy competitive, but it's nice to have options.
- Feb 8, '06 by edcampbeI'm also glad to see this program finally materialize. They are only accepting 10 students for the first cohort, but hopefully they'll expand in the near future. Either way, I think this will be an incredibly competitive program to be accepted into.
Have any of you heard any additional information about the OHSU program?
- Feb 11, '06 by RNin2007Wow, only 10! I am an OHSU student, but not in the CRNA program (obviously...hence the nickname).