Nervous about proctored essay portion.Register Today!
- by Gemini64 May 8, '10hi all,
was just wondering if anyone had any advice regarding lcc's essay portion of the nursing program? i will find out if i get to take the essay portion this coming monday, and i'm terrified! becoming a nurse is everything to me and i just want to do my best. i have the points that were required but it's still nerve racking. any advice would help me immensely.
- Which college does LCC stand for?
- I had taken a proctored essay for OHSU, and while I cannot give you exact information on the questions, I will give you a very general tip.
Try to think of all the things your job interviews had in common. The essays are kind of like job interviews, only you are interviewed for a program (plus your written communication skills are evaluated).
- May 10, '10 by Gemini64Thanks! LCC stands for Lane Community College.
- Ye, I was wondering if it was Lower Columbia in Longview.........