Linfield BSN summer application - Page 5Register Today!
- The mail just came and I still haven't received anything. So disappointing...I'm starting to get really freaked out. Like, did I write my address wrong?? Ahhh.
- Oct 3, '12 by pdxjennon the Linfield facebook page it says some letters were returned and had to be re-addressed, so maybe yours was one of them?
- I just saw that. I'm freaking out and hoping it was an error on Linfield's part and not mine.. Why would mail be returned? I can't believe I'd be stupid enough to write my address incorrectly on my application. lol
- Oct 3, '12 by gkashQuote from Sartorius1????? WOW! I thought for sure you would have it by now. I wonder is you were one of the people that had it returned? I haven't been able to check my mailbox because I am at school and it is 45 min away. I am sure the mailman is relieved, lol. I actually wont be able to until like 6:30 tonight! But since you haven't received yours, I am not feeling too hopeful because of where I live...The mail just came and I still haven't received anything. So disappointing...I'm starting to get really freaked out. Like, did I write my address wrong?? Ahhh.
- I'm thinking mine must've been one of the TWO (2/225-ish??) that was returned. That's the only explanation I can think of. I received a letter today from a friend that lives up by OHSU, and that letter was sent yesterday. So something happened.... I'm just scared they'll send it to some old address or something. Hopefully they just jumbled the letters or something...argh!
Gkash, I have a very good feeling your letter will be sitting in your mailbox! Someone in Salem got theirs yesterday!
- Oct 3, '12 by gkashI hope so! I swear, we still use horse and buggy mail out here in C.O.!
The good thing is if it was yours that was returned and it does get returned again, I'm sure they'll probably call you.
Also, another Portland person did not receive their letter today either. So it could just be random.
- Oct 3, '12 by 2LivelyI didn't receive a letter yet either. I too have horse and buggy email I am not expecting to get in this cohort though. I didn't have a perfect 4.0!
Sending good thoughts to the three of you!!!
- I'm not expecting to get in either sadly, but I need confirmation! I don't think I will ever have a 4.0. I can't justify retaking all of my B classes. I'll apply out of state if I don't get in anywhere next year. Sigh.
- Oct 3, '12 by pdxjennI didn't get anything in the mail today either!