Legacy Versant RN Residency - who's applying for this round? - Page 8Register Today!
- Dec 22, '12 by Av03Quote from orcagrrrl2003Have u heard anything yet? I'm assuming we should hear something at the end of the month. They gotta let us know so that we can make arrangements to interview right?I think it was incredibly busy for them! So many people in such a small amount of time. I too thought mine went well, but I am not getting my hopes too high at this point. I was at table 3 and my lady was incredibly nice. Having to fly all the way up here seems like a lot of work! Best of luck, hope we hear something soon!
- Dec 24, '12 by orcagrrrl2003I haven't heard a peep. I sure hope they let us know soon! I know you have to set up accomodations and a flight, so I can imagine you will need some notice. Let us know if you hear anything!
- Dec 27, '12 by kdw16Hi there,
I too had my interview with Legacy at Table 3 for the NICU. I was beginning to lose hope since I haven't heard anything. Glad to hear this is normal. I just moved up here from San Diego. Hopefully we'll all hear something soon!
- Dec 27, '12 by ZippitydoodahI think it'll probably be at least another week. I just had a phone screening interview yesterday, and it sounded as if they still have a number of phone interviews to go.
- Dec 28, '12 by Av03Quote from ZippitydoodahGood luck to you. I had 2 phone interviews with them in the past that never got me anywhere.I think it'll probably be at least another week. I just had a phone screening interview yesterday, and it sounded as if they still have a number of phone interviews to go.
- Dec 28, '12 by ZippitydoodahThanks Av03. I don't expect it to go anywhere. It was a mediocre interview.
Good luck to you as well, I know you really want it and went the extra mile (or hundreds of miles) for the interview.
- Jan 3 by tennylynnHas anybody heard about getting a final interview yet?
- Jan 3 by ZippitydoodahNothin.