IV course PortlandRegister Today!
- by lpooh1961 Aug 31, '12I am an LPN looking for an IV course in the Portland/Vancouver are. Does anyone know of one?
- Sep 6, '12 by InArduisFidelisPCC CLIMB Center for Healthcare Professionals has an IV course available this fall.
- Sep 6, '12 by lpooh1961Thank you I forgot about PCC.
- Oct 21, '12 by gardenwalkerThe course was cancelled. $350 up front is a lot of money for a 2 day course but I want to take it; also, my current job has tuition reimbursement. Maybe it will come up again for the winter term.
- Dec 6, '12 by Steener77Quote from lpooh1961NW Regional Training Center in vancouver offers an IV course... they have a lot of resources for healthcare professionals. They taught my PALS class and they did a great job.I am an LPN looking for an IV course in the Portland/Vancouver are. Does anyone know of one?
- Dec 6, '12 by gardenwalkerPCC Climb has a course January 28 & 29 2013 that I plan to take in IV therapy. It is expensive for 2 full days but I have tuition reimbursement as well. I hope it doesn't get cancelled again!