Endorsing RN to OregonRegister Today!
- by tsv1567 Jun 21, '11Hello, anyone have any experience on how long this usually takes?
- Jun 21, '11 by tyvinCall or go online with a search. It's all the usual stuff, your transcripts, fingerprint check, previous active license, etc... You better get started, OR is one of the hardest states to get licensed in. It took me about 6 months coming from one state to another. I started and had my OR license in hand before I moved. They may be faster now this was 10 years ago.
I know if you're coming from Canada there's something about having to take a test if this and that ... look it up.
- Jun 21, '11 by Silverdragon102Depends on where you trained, what the requirements are
- Jun 22, '11 by Idaho MurseWhen I called i was told 2-4 weeks.
- Jun 25, '11 by NurseWinnI think the longest hold up is if your originating state is part of the Nurssys system to verify you current license. If it does two weeks should do it. They also might issue a temporary working license...??...until the official one is submitted. Welcome to Oregon!