Clackamas Community ProgramRegister Today!
- by Tinker Bell RN May 17, '09Hi everyone,
So the deadline to dispute your points was this last Friday at 5:00 pm. I am hoping they send the interview letters out ASAP (like tomorrow) considering we have to schedule them online for the following week! The waiting is killing me. I got 54 points so I think I will get an interview but we'll see. Had an interview at MHCC last Tuesday and then I am waiting for a letter from Clark too. The waiting is intolerable!! :angryfire
I am wonderful if anyone has heard anything from Clackamas about scheduling your interview or about the point system? How many points do you need to interview?
- May 17, '09 by NewNurseyGirl2009I am currently a second year student at Clackamas. I know the whole waiting game stinks but I wanted to say good luck. It's a great program. I also got into Clark and Clackamas but chose Clackamas-so many decisions!
- May 18, '09 by Tinker Bell RNI love your user name I am waiting to hear from Clark too because I have 47 points which is very competitive. I hate waiting!!!! Thank you for the good luck wish, that was sweet!
- May 20, '09 by nwjetLast years interview cut off was 51 points but who knows where it'll be this year.
- May 20, '09 by tejonThe letters for interviews *just* went out today, so you should be seeing a letter very soon. I just got mine (got the interview - yay!!!)
- May 20, '09 by nwjettejon- congrats! I just picked up my letter and I've been invited to interview too. I'm curious to know what the cut-off point was for an interview this year but I don't want to bother the poor admissions person by asking since she's probably totally exhausted from getting us to this point! Good luck with your interview and let me know if you hear what the cut point was.
- May 20, '09 by Tinker Bell RNI got my letter today too and I got an interview! I got 54 points. I am going next Friday, I hope to meet some of you! Congrats everyone!
- May 20, '09 by tejonQuote from nwjetCongrats to you as well! I called and asked about the points cut off, but the nursing school secretary said they don't release the number until everyone has their interview letters, so who knows.I'm curious to know what the cut-off point was for an interview this year but I don't want to bother the poor admissions person by asking since she's probably totally exhausted from getting us to this point!
- May 26, '09 by acp0041I also got an interview at CCC with 55 points...does anyone have any advice on prepping for the interview questions? Also, what is the written section about, what will they expect us to answer? Congrats to everyone and good luck!
- May 27, '09 by NewNurseyGirl2009They told you all they wanted you to know because they want to see how you can think on your feet. You got this far youll be fine. Good luck.