Chemeketa Nursing Program 2012 - page 5
by IHH-13 12,368 Views | 59 Comments
Is anyone applying to Chemeketa's nursing program for 2012? Does anyone have any tips who did well on the essay last year??... Read More
- 0Quote from lastchance56Congratulations!!I got in too. Received my offer via email with a ton of attachments of things needing to be done by time classes begin. What a stressful wait it was! i'm taking the CPR class they are offering in July to update my card. Did you all know about that? Only $30 and for maybe 4hrs. Much shorter and cheaper than ARC. Contact ------------- to sign up.
- 0Quote from jax04congratulations on making it to the alternate list! i would definitely make sure you get everything done as if you were in, in most years it seems they make it through quite a few of the alternates. keep hope!i received alternate position #3. i’m wondering if anyoneknows how many alternated ccc tends to take.? i’m hopeful yet not wanting to beexcited incase i don’t make it. anyone else get an alternate position?
- 0Quote from waters8580Keep hope! You never know. I would think you would at least be in a good spot for alternate points next year! Good luck!I'm alternate #9. I heard that even alternate #11 got in last year. I'm staying hopeful until the very last minute and I'm going to get all of my shots
And CPR completed just in case.
- 0Jun 21, '12 by jax04Quote from ssm25Having conversation is nice. Im just waiting, I dont even have an idea of when they might start calling alternates. I have all the admission requirements complete. Now just waiting...uggg. Thanks for your encouragement.No, I got mine the same day everyone else did. Just making conversation.
- 0Jun 21, '12 by ssm25Quote from jax04Your welcome! Have you done your TB yet? I thought we couldn't do that until July 1st? I have some immunizations to do--not looking forward to that at all! I am sure you will start to hear a little after the 16th of July, especially since you are so close to the top. Good luck! Hope to see you this Fall!Having conversation is nice. Im just waiting, I dont even have an idea of when they might start calling alternates. I have all the admission requirements complete. Now just waiting...uggg. Thanks for your encouragement.