I am thinking of working in a small plastic surgery center. I am thinking it would be better than working in a hospital's operating room for these reasons....
1. The patients are healthy which makes the cases less stressful.
2. The patients are healthy which makes it very unlikely that they have hepatitis or HIV.
3. You work with only a couple surgeons so they get along with you great.
4. You work with only a couple surgeons so you will eventually completely memorize their preferences.
4. There are less supplies to deal with so you will never have a hard time finding something.
Would you agree with these points?