who lives an hour away fro work? or would you consider it?Register Today!
- by RNOTODAY Feb 17who lives an hour away from work? or would you consider it?
- Feb 17 by serenity1Did it for 2.5 months when I moved. Would never do it again. I transferred to a closer hospital. The drive in to work was not so bad, but when I'd had a long, exhausting day, the last thing I wanted was an hour of traffic before I could relax. That's just my take. Some people find a long drive relaxing.
- Feb 17 by brithooverI drive 2-2.5 hrs to work. I try to take the bus or train so I can sleep. It's worth it if you love your job!
- Feb 18 by GenistaI drive an hour to work. Sometimes it's longer depending on traffic. If it's a great job, then it might be worth the drive.
- Feb 18 by RNOTODAYthanks everyone!!!
- Feb 18 by AshD1990I drive an hour and a half each way just for SCHOOL for nursing. All the great hospitals are in the city and I would love to have a job at one of them but I don't know if I could do that commute my whole life. On top of that- gas is crazy expensive!
- Feb 19 by eatmysoxRNI drive an hour to work. At one point I lived 10 minutes from work which was great, but I move frequently. I now live just a few miles from another hospital and should switch but I hate to job hop again. I plan to stay at my current hospital until I decide whether or not my current living situation is permanent.
~ No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent -Eleanor Roosevelt ~