Doing an orbital fracture-the warmer that the sales rep brought in to warm the absorbable implant did not work. This was discovered when the Dr. needed the implant. He had me warm an unopened bottle of NaCl in the microwave for 2 min. It didn't explode, but is this the best practice? If I had known the the machine would malfunction I would've put a wrapped bottle in the autoclave for awhile. I am wondering about plastic debris from warming the bottle? How do you warm your saline and keep it sterile?