Perioperative Nursing Certificate or Not????Register Today!
- by Bariq May 31, '12Hello everyone..... I have been a RN - BSN for 2 yrs. since its sooooo incredibily hard to get into a Gateway to the OR program @ a major hospital hospital in Philadelphia. I am looking around to see what school if any, in the Philadelphia area is offering it. I want to be apart of the OR sooooooooooooo bad that its making me crazy..LOL. anyway does anyone have any advice, thoughts, suggestions???? do you think once I attend and complete this would I then be more marketable towards getting into the OR. I look at Deleware County Community College who offers the Preoperative Program... the requirement is to be an RN. Please any advice is appreciate... Thank you so very much.
- May 31, '12 by ArgoWe are going to start a new periop class in august. Have not seen an application for it yet... Next week I think we post the application online. We are in vail though.
- Jun 1, '12 by BariqQuote from ArgoWow that's great.... Where is vail located????iWe are going to start a new periop class in august. Have not seen an application for it yet... Next week I think we post the application online. We are in vail though.
- Jun 1, '12 by ArgoColorado, in the mtns
- Jun 1, '12 by BariqWow ok... I would definitely need something in the Philly / pennsylvania area..... Thank you so much for help.. I hope someone knows of any located in my area....or if they have any additional suggestions.... I am open to any and I do appreciate it....