I'm on the verge of graduation and am doing a paper on improving communication in the perioperative setting. I'm hoping that a few periop nurses, or any RNs in general could answer a few questions for me so that I can further develop my plan of attack from there.
1. What role do you play perioperatively?
2. What is your belief on the importance of communication?
3. Do you find yourself having any problems revolving around communication? Either with other health care providers, clients and/or the family of clients?
4. Do you have any suggestions, comments or insight in how to resolve this?
5. What do you think is the cause of these problems with communication?
Thank you. :wink2: