Call pay? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 31 by blueberry POP tart:)I get $5 hour to be on call. We get time & a half, 2 hour minimum if called in. If we continue our shift, at 14 hours we go on to double time. Holidays are double time. Plus more perks! I think we have a good thing here.
- Feb 10 by ang410$2.25/hr on call; time and a half if called in, minimum 3 hours of pay.
- Feb 13 by CaliLvr000I think I get around 15/hr standby. Time and a half for getting called in min 2hrs paid. I'm in CA Sacramento area.
- Feb 17 by LRandolphRNAt our facility, we get $3 per hour to carry pager. If called in, we get time and a half pay and a minimum of three hours pay. We also lose the $3 per hour for the time we are working
- Feb 17 by LRandolphRNWow ... that is some incentive!
- Feb 17 by nursehaiglerWhat about TN? Knoxville?